The magus 1965 is a postmodern novel by british author john fowles telling the story of nicholas urfe a young british graduate who is teaching english on a small greek island. The magus john fowles on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers a man trapped in a millionares deadly game of political and sexual betrayal filled with shocks and chilling surprises. John fowles started writing the magus in the mid 1950s and struggled with it off and on for the next twelve years after his first novel the collector . John fowles didnt regard the magus as his greatest novel the first he wrote but the second to be published in 1966 it seemed to succeed in spite of its creator who mused i have long learned to accept that the fiction that pleases me the least persists in attracting a majority of my readers most
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.