The rules also dictate when an apology can be accepted thus preventing the duel and when no verbal apology will be sufficient rule 5 as a blow is strictly prohibited under any circumstances among gentlemen no verbal apology can be received for such an insult. Code duello the rules of dueling reprinted from american duels and hostile encounters chilton books 1963 the code duello covering the practice of dueling and points of honor was drawn up and settled at clonmel summer assizes 1777 by gentlemen delegates of tipperary galway sligo mayo and roscommon and prescribed for general adoption throughout ireland the code was generally also . The customary rules governing the conduct of a duel the initial articles provide appropriate responses to various types of insults counseling an apology or a lawsuit where appropriate
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.