In biochemistry the lineweaver burk plot or double reciprocal plot is a graphical representation of the lineweaver burk equation of enzyme kinetics described by hans lineweaver and dean burk in 1934. A quick guide for my students on how to use excel to get km how to calculate vmax and km from a lineweaver and burk plot lineweaver burk plot . Enzymatic inhibition and lineweaver burk plots inhibition and lineweaver burk plots going to talk about is something called a lineweaver burke plot . In this video i have explained how to calculate km and vmax of an enzyme in lineweaver burk double reciprocal plot the lineweaver burk plot was widely used . The lineweaver burk plot is the reciprocal form of the michaelis menten equation the lineweaver burk straight line distinguishes the enzyme maximum rate and the dissociation affinity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.