Cambridge core econometrics and mathematical methods introduction to computable general equilibrium models by mary e burfisher. Provides an introduction to computable general equilibrium cge modelling and the key features of our in house cge model. Computable general equilibrium cge models are a class of economic models that use actual economic data to estimate applied general equilibrium an introduction . Gtap resource 3485 introduction to computable general equilibrium models by burfisher mary abstract this book is a practical introductory how to guide to cge models. 1 introduction to computable general equilibrium model cge dhazn gillig bruce a mccarl department of agricultural economics texas am university
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.