The history of belfast as a settlement goes back to the iron age but its status as a major urban centre dates to the 18th century belfast today is the capital of northern ireland. Designed like a ship itself the museum also has a helpful overview of belfast history leading up to the construction of the ship. A history of terror is a 25 hour tour it covers 2 miles and visits 7 sites in belfast city centre where some of the most historically important incidents of the conflict known as the troubles took place
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.