Start by marking the elephant in the adhd room beating boredom as the secret to managing adhd as want to read. Get this from a library the elephant in the adhd room beating boredom as the secret to managing adhd letitia sweitzer. Boredom and boredom avoidance drive the behaviours of inattention impulsivity and hyperactivity the diagnostic criteria of adhd this is the first adhd resource to thoroughly explore the connection between the two full of innovative approache. Because the adhd brain thrives on interesting challenging and novel tasks its really hard for people with adhd to complete anything that bores them this has nothing to do with laziness or some character flaw rather its the nature of adhd in her book the elephant in the adhd room beating boredom as the secret to managing adhd letitia sweitzer med bcc acc defines boredom as
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.